Privacy & Cookie policies ...
- What we have done in time:
The GDPR call us to automatically and irreversibly delete inactive/ abandoned user accounts and their data, from our online system after a reasonable period of inactivity that we have fixed in 1 year (365 days), then ...
1) If you have an active BASIC, SILVER or GOLD license, your account data and member rights will be kept in this site during 365 additional days from your license due date or 365 additional days from your last logged-in date, considering as the valid one the latest 'date' reference of both options.
2) If you have an active PREMIUM [endless] license your account data and member rights will be kept alive in this site, waiting your to return, by 365 additional days from your last logged-in date.
If you have not logged in to our site within the last 365 days (1 year), your account, member rights and any linked license(s) related data, surely were automatically deleted, as we are legally obliged by the GDPR EU law.
If you want to keep your existing account and your current member rights alive, just comeback and simply login, at least once, every 364 days.
On other hand, accordingly to the GDPR you have the right to directly delete your current account, your registered data and your license(s) history at anytime ... Just keep in mind this action is irreversible and can't be undone.
- Your right to be forgotten ... If you wish to directly delete your account at anytime simply look for the DELETE MY ACCOUNT sub-menu under the YOUR ACCOUNT top menu, click on it and follow the given guidelines there (note you'll need to be logged in to see it).
- The HELP FORM: Our provided help form just transfers the content of your submitted FORM to our support email box and doesn't record, collect or book the data in this website or database. That eliminates any question about its GDPR compliance ;)
- What we're still waiting or working on, to fully meet the rest of the GDPR law requirements:
The GDPR ask us to facilitate to our users to set, delete, manage and/ or to export their private data we may have booked from them to provide the subscribed services if any and call us to record or log the users decissions in a timeline manner ...
This website is built on top of the Joomla! CMS, currently running a ≥ 3.9.0 version, that calls to be GDPR compliant then, we have now all its new GDPR related features enabled by default but, still some built-in add-ons (sub-processors) may need some time more, to be updated to them.
Built-in subprocessors ...
Here you have detail of our current subprocessors we have integrated in this site with the target to provide our services:
May, 24 2018 23:59 CET
Some of the advertising ads and Web analytics services randomly used on this site may place “tracking cookies” on your computer and we want you to know how to get rid of these tracking cookies if you like.
Tracking cookies are small text files that can tell such companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don't record your name or other personal identifiable information. These cookies are used by these companies to try and match ads to a user's interests. They are used all over the Web, but in most cases, their presence is only disclosed deep inside privacy policies.
March, 31 2012 23:59 CET