INFO: Try to meet locally same server structure you have in your live server. Doing it that way may save you of potential conflicts and/ or deprecated code issues when exporting/ importing your Joomla! website from and to your online server.
(1) You must have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Update3 - (vcredist_x86.exe) version already installed in Windows 7+ to run the built-in (VC14-x86) PhP 7.1+ & PhP 7.0+ and (VC11-x86) PhP 5.6+ versions under Apache (VC14-x86) 2.4+.
(2) Be sure! You already have the latest C++ Redistributable Visual Studio 2017 vc_redist_x86 version installed in Windows 10 / 8+ / 7+ to run the built-in (VC15-x86) PhP 7.2+ and/ or the built-in (VC14-x86) PhP 7.1+ or PhP 7.0+ versions under Apache (VC15-x86) 2.4.27+.
Please, visit PhP - Officially supported versions - (php-supported) and End of life dates for unsupported PhP branches - (php-eol) and upgrade your live server accordingly as soon as possible.
THIS VERSION UPGRADES TO...
- PHP (VC15-X86-ts) 7.2RC4 [2017-10-12]
FULL VERSION OVERVIEW...
- Apache (2)2.4.28 (VC15-Win32), MySQL 5.7.19 (Strict Mode), PHP (VC15-X86-ts) 7.2RC4, PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.1.10 & 7.0.24. - PhPMyAdmin 4.7.4- Joomla! 3.8.1 (latest)- Firefox Portable 54.0.1
- Built-in language packs: Catalan, Dutch, English (default), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian & Spanish
- Built-in add-ons: CacheToggle, Download Status Bar, Classic Theme Restorer, Firebug, FireFTP, Firesizer, FireSSH, FlagFox, Local Switcher, Speed Dial, Web Developer, Colorzilla, Language Pack Install Helper, Status-4-Evar, DNSSEC/TLSA Validator, Spell Checker, Clear Console, NewScrollbars, Zoom Page, Markdown Here.
- Custom buttons links: Aspect Ratio Calculator Toolbar Button, Google Search Toolbar Button, Google Shortener Toolbar Button, Google Translate Toolbar Button.
1) Extract the main directory, let's say JS2GO.XXXXXX, included, using 7-Zip to the ROOT of any logical partition or HD available, let's say E:\JS2GO.XXXXXX or F:JS2GO.XXXXXX... or, if no 'data only' drive or partition available, to C:\JS2GO.XXXXXX. Note that to use the system drive or partition may need to set 'Administrator Rights' giving 'full control' to user 'everyone' to the main directory C:\JS2GO.XXXXXX on some MS Windows systems to be able to install extensions or to use some components like AkeebaBackup within your Joomla! Project. Recommended to use the root of any other logical data partition or hard disk to around the mentioned potential Windows 10, 8+, 7 requirements in some particular systems.
2) You may wish to rename the main directory as you wish but always with as much short name as possible and without blanks (on this guide, renamed E:\JS2GO.XXXXXX to E:\MyJoomla)
3) After extraction, you will see inside the new main directory, let's say E:\MyJoomla a single joomlas2go.exe file as follows:
- joomlas2go.exe: This file is the one you must run to start-up the servers and the preset Firefox Portable 'SpeedDial' browser window as your Desktop Development Environment with all your Joomla! Projects mapped in.
4) To shutdown the server or to access the UwAMP server GUI, close the browser window first and right-click on the new Light-Blue U icon located at the system tray, located close to the Windows clock at the down-right side of your screen and left-click on 'Stop Server‘ before to exit the UwAMP GUI
Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial‘ to open the frontend of your desided Joomla! Project but you may load it going to: http:/ /127.0.0.1:4001/joomla**/
Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial‘ to open the frontend of your desided Joomla! Project but you may load it going to: http://127.0.0.1:4001/joomla**/administrator/ and login, by default, with username: admin and password: demo
To manage your DB's recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial' desktop ‘dial’ but you may load it going to http://127.0.0.1:4001/mysql/ and login with username: root and password: root
Your Joomla! files are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\www\joomla**\
Your MySQL DB's are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\bin\database\mysql-x.x.x\data\
Yes! Just keep in mind the following configuration.php settings for j25+ & j36+:
- To grand access to MySQL when installing Joomla!:
public $dbtype = 'mysqli';public $host = '127.0.0.1:7188';public $user = 'root';public $password = 'root';public $db = 'xxxxx36db'; public $cache_handler = 'file';public $dbprefix = 'pr3f1x_';
- Fixing external /logs and /tmp folders will allow you copy or duplicate your main Joomlas2Go! folder, let's say C:\ MyJoomla to E:\MyProject01, without losing its absolute paths . Don't worry about them, those hidden folders are being deleted and recreated automatically at every joomlas2go.exe run:
public $log_path = 'C:\\_Js2GoTMP/logs';public $tmp_path = 'C:\\_Js2GoTMP/tmp';
Our current system doesn't allow us to easily meet the new EU e-commerce VAT rules that took effect January, 1 2015 by applying the tax % as per the donor country location plus to correctly create its corresponding invoice automatically. Due to that tech. limitation in our current system and as the first step, we had no other choice than to limit Joomlas2Go! to be only available to non EU countries from January, 1 2015. As 2nd. step, we are still discussing internally the convenience to implement the big changes to this website to meet the new EU VAT rules by assuming its involved development cost or even considering if the best could be just to close the donation system and don't allow new members to donate and be booked.> No matter what the final decision could be, this site and latest Joomlas2Go! Packs will be punctually updated when needed and will remain available to all our current members with an active license at least till end 2020. We'll update this notification as soon as new information become available.> Many online articles arose recently about the new 2015 EU VAT rules. Just google for EU e-commerce VAT rules 2015, watch the YouTube video: How the new EU VAT rules and MOSS will affect you and if still with doubts or questions feel free to Contact us.
As a security and maintenance layer we have implemented a WAF security system that will clear & delete all inactive booked User / Member data if NO activity detected within the last 548 days (1 year & half). If you are one of our ACTIVE LICENSE members you will need to login at least once every 547 days to keep active and alive your LOGIN DATA & LICENSE rights.
Joomlas2Go! protects the privacy of those who visit our website. The following guidelines show our privacy and return policy. Any changes we make to this policy will be posted here:
Each visit to Joomlas2Go!’s website produces non-personal information: a log file that indicates time of visit, the domain name of your machine, the file(s) which your visit generated and the type of web browser and operating system you are using.
We do not share such information with third parties. We use it internally to respond to your inquiries, for system administration and to track and analyze site usage, security and maintenance policies.
With the registration of a member account we get additional personal information used for tracking usage and payment of new members rights. The creation of an account will also give the new member a so called user page which may allow or not the user to interact with other users and the information shown on these pages could be punctually publicly available.
Joomlas2Go! do not store payment information at all. We use highly secured third party payment services to protect the donation transactions and as such all information regarding the concrete method of payment, credit card info etc. is stored with the third party provides such as Paypal or eventually any other external and credited payment gateways.
Please note that all custom jobs, completed agreements and LICENSE donations through our website are final. Therefore you can't return our works made for your of software products and we do not offer any form of refund as what you subscribe and pay for its access to Joomlas2Go! compilations and there hereafter offered services and content, used or not!.
Our compilation packs are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall Joomlas2Go! be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. Joomlas2Go! are fully tested before released but does not warranty or guarantee these compilation packs will function with all 3rd party environments, extensions and/ or browsers available out there.
- 20170106: All published packages are being scanned by default for viruses and malware using Win10Pro Anniversary - Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium 3+ (2017) before being packaged with 7-Zip to prevent and ensure that any infected file could be included during the compilation process due to an untimely oversight or random failure. .
Joomlas2Go! reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time except as otherwise stated herein, any change to these Terms is effective immediately after Joomlas2Go! publishes the new terms. Notice may or may not be given through e-mail, a posting on the Site or any other means by which a member may obtain notice. members and potential new users agrees to check the Site periodically for changes to these terms and overall global rules. Any use of the Site after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed terms and/or conditions.
- Apache (1) (VC14-Win32) 2.4.28 [2017-10-04]- Joomla! 3.8.1 [2017-10-04]- PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.1.10 [2017-09-28]- PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.0.24 [2017-09-28]- Firefox P. 54.0.1 >> We'll stay with this version until seeing what happens with built-in add-ons after Firefox P. 57.0 will be released.
[DROP] Waterfox P. >> Fails to wake-up the built-in SpeedDial add-on at first run in some Windows systems.
- Apache (1)2.4.28 (VC14-Win32), MySQL 5.7.19 (Strict Mode), PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.1.10 & 7.0.24 and PHP (VC11-X86-ts) 5.6.31 - PhPMyAdmin 4.7.4- PHP built-in add-ons: xDebug 2.5.5, IonCube Loaders 10.0.3- Joomla! 3.8.1 (latest), 2.5.28 (End-Of-Life)- Firefox Portable 54.0.1
- Apache (1)2.4.28 (VC14-Win32), MySQL 5.5.57 (InnoDB Engine by default @MySQL), PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.1.10 & 7.0.24 and PHP (VC11-X86-ts) 5.6.31 - PhPMyAdmin 4.7.4- PHP built-in add-ons: xDebug 2.5.5, IonCube Loaders 10.0.3- Joomla! 3.8.1 (latest), 2.5.28 (End-Of-Life)- Firefox Portable 54.0.1
© 2008 - 2017 Joomlas2Go.net
Nothing here is affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters