INFO: Try to meet locally same server structure you have in your live server. Doing it that way may save you of potential conflicts and/ or deprecated code issues when exporting/ importing your Joomla! website from and to your online server.
(1) You must have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 Update3 version already installed in Windows 8+ to run the built-in (VC14-x86) PhP 7.1+ & PhP 7.0+ versions under Apache (VC14-x86) 2.4+.
(2) Be sure! You already have the latest Visual Studio 2017 C++ Redistributable (x86) - v14.16.27024.1 (vc_redist_x86.exe) version installed in Windows 10 / 8+ to run the built-in (VC15-x86) PhP 7.3+ & 7.2+ versions under Apache (VC15-x86) 2.4.27+.
Please, visit PhP - Officially supported versions - (PHP - Supported branches) and End of life dates for unsupported PhP branches - (PHP - End-Of-Life) and upgrade your live server accordingly as soon as possible.
THIS VERSION UPGRADES TO...
- PHP (VC15-X86-ts) 7.3.2 [2019-02-06]- PHP (VC15-X86-ts) 7.2.15 [2019-02-06]- Firefox Portable 65.0 [2019-01-30]- phpMyAdmin 4.8.5 [2019-01-26]- Apache (2) (VC15-Win32) 2.4.38 [2019-01-21]- MySQL 5.7.25 [2019-01-21]
FULL VERSION OVERVIEW...
- Apache (2) 2.4.38 (VC15-Win32), MySQL 5.7.25 (Strict Mode), PHP (VC15-X86-ts) 7.3.2 & 7.2.15. - PhPMyAdmin 4.8.5- PHP built-in add-ons: xDebug 2.6.1 and IonCube Loaders 10.3.2 for PhP 7.3+ & 7.2+ .- Joomla! 3.9.2 (latest)- Firefox Portable 65.0
1) Extract the main directory, let's say JS2GO.XXXXXX, included, using 7-Zip to the ROOT of any logical partition or HD available, let's say E:\JS2GO.XXXXXX or F:JS2GO.XXXXXX... or, if no 'data only' drive or partition available, to C:\JS2GO.XXXXXX. Note that to use the system drive or partition may need to set 'Administrator Rights' giving 'full control' to user 'everyone' to the main directory C:\JS2GO.XXXXXX on some MS Windows systems to be able to install extensions or to use some components like AkeebaBackup within your Joomla! Project. Recommended to use the root of any other logical data partition or hard disk to around the mentioned potential Windows 10, 8+, 7 requirements in some particular systems.
2) You may wish to rename the main directory as you wish but always with as much short name as possible and without blanks (on this guide, renamed E:\JS2GO.XXXXXX to E:\MyJoomla)
3) After extraction, you will see inside the new main directory, let's say E:\MyJoomla a single joomlas2go.exe file as follows:
- joomlas2go.exe: This file is the one you must run to start-up the servers and the preset Firefox Portable 'SpeedDial' browser window as your Desktop Development Environment with all your Joomla! Projects mapped in.
4) To shutdown the server or to access the UwAMP server GUI, close the browser window first and right-click on the new Light-Blue U icon located at the system tray, located close to the Windows clock at the down-right side of your screen and left-click on 'Stop Server‘ before to exit the UwAMP GUI
Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial‘ to open the frontend of your desided Joomla! Project but you may load it going to: http:/ /127.0.0.1:4001/joomla**/
Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial‘ to open the frontend of your desided Joomla! Project but you may load it going to: http://127.0.0.1:4001/joomla**/administrator/ and login, by default, with username: admin and password: demo
To manage your DB's recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial' desktop ‘dial’ but you may load it going to http://127.0.0.1:4001/mysql/ and login with username: root and password: root
Your Joomla! files are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\www\joomla**\
Your MySQL DB's are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\bin\database\mysql-x.x.x\data\
Yes! Just keep in mind the following configuration.php settings for j39+:
- To grand access to MySQL when installing Joomla!:
public $dbtype = 'mysqli';public $host = '127.0.0.1:7188';public $user = 'root';public $password = 'root';public $db = 'joomlaXXdb';public $dbprefix = 'pr3f1x_';public $cache_handler = 'file';
- Fixing external /logs and /tmp folders into the preset C:\\_Js2GoTMP/ folder will allow you copy or duplicate your main Joomlas2Go! folder, let's say C:\ MyJoomla to E:\MyProject01, without losing its absolute paths. Don't worry about them, those hidden folders are being deleted and recreated automatically at every joomlas2go.exe run:
public $log_path = 'C:\\_Js2GoTMP/logs';public $tmp_path = 'C:\\_Js2GoTMP/tmp';
The GDPR call us to automatically and irreversibly delete inactive/ abandoned user accounts and their data, from our online system after a reasonable period of inactivity that we have fixed in 1 year (365 days), then ...
If you have an active BASIC, SILVER or GOLD license, your account data and member rights will be kept in this site during 365 additional days from your license due date or 365 additional days from your last logged-in date, considering as the valid one the latest 'date' reference of both options.
If you have an active PREMIUM [endless] license your account data and member rights will be kept alive in this site, waiting your to return, by 365 additional days from your last logged-in date.
If you have not logged in to our site within the last 365 days (1 year), your account, member rights and any linked license(s) related data, surely were automatically deleted, as we are legally obliged by the GDPR EU law.
If you want to keep your existing account and your current member rights alive, just comeback and simply login, at least once, every 364 days.
On other hand, accordingly to the GDPR you have the right to directly delete your current account, your registered data and your license(s) history at anytime ... Just keep in mind this action is irreversible and can't be undone.
Your right to be forgotten ... If you wish to directly delete your account at anytime simply look for the DELETE MY ACCOUNT sub-menu under the YOUR ACCOUNT top menu, click on it and follow the given guidelines there (note you'll need to be logged in to see it).
- The HELP FORM: Our provided help form just transfers the content of your submitted FORM to our support email box and doesn't record, collect or book the data in this website or database. That eliminates any question about its GDPR compliance ;)
The GDPR ask us to facilitate to our users to set, delete, manage and/ or to export their private data we may have booked from them to provide the subscribed services if any and call us to record or log the users decissions in a timeline manner ...
This website is built on top of the Joomla! CMS, currently running a ≥ 3.9.0 version, that calls to be GDPR compliant then, we have now all its new GDPR related features enabled by default but, still some built-in add-ons (sub-processors) may need some time more, to be updated to them.May, 24 2018 23:59 CET
Here you have detail of our current subprocessors we have integrated in this site with the target to provide our services:
May, 24 2018 23:59 CET
Some of the advertising ads and Web analytics services randomly used on this site may place “tracking cookies” on your computer and we want you to know how to get rid of these tracking cookies if you like.
Tracking cookies are small text files that can tell such companies what you are doing online, even though they usually don't record your name or other personal identifiable information. These cookies are used by these companies to try and match ads to a user's interests. They are used all over the Web, but in most cases, their presence is only disclosed deep inside privacy policies. Not all cookies are tracking cookies. Like most other Web sites, ours may place cookies on your computer, in addition to any placed by advertisers or web analytics services. But ours aren't “tracking cookies”. They merely do things like save your current session, default template view, registration or login status meantime you browse the site, and/or to keep temporarily related info. about your selected internal webpage meantime you complete a PayPal transaction and come back to download your desired software. They do not tell us by themself who are you, where you come from, what you do or where you go online, afterwards. We’d prefer and we recommend you to accept a totally opt-in system with the target to offer you the best browsing experience within our web site but, if you want to clean out all tracking cookies from all your visited Web sites you may change the preferences or settings in your Web browser to control cookies. In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary site, but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or setting by default your browser to clear out all your booked cookies right after you close your browser session. If using Firefox as your default browser, you may also set Do-Not-Track feature ON (just read How do I turn on the Do-not-track feature? for more info).
Our current system doesn't allow us to easily meet the new EU e-commerce VAT rules that took effect January, 1 2015 by applying the tax % as per the donor country location plus to correctly create its corresponding invoice automatically. Due to that tech. limitation in our current system and as the first step, we had no other choice than to limit Joomlas2Go! to be only available to non EU countries from January, 1 2015. As 2nd. step, we are still discussing internally the convenience to implement the big changes to this website to meet the new EU VAT rules by assuming its involved development cost or even considering if the best could be just to close the donation system and don't allow new members to donate and be booked.> No matter what the final decision could be, this site and latest Joomlas2Go! Packs will be punctually updated when needed and will remain available to all our current members with an active license at least till end 2021. We'll update this notification as soon as new information become available.> Many online articles arose recently about the new 2015 EU VAT rules. Just google for EU e-commerce VAT rules 2015, watch the YouTube video: How the new EU VAT rules and MOSS will affect you and if still with doubts or questions feel free to Contact us.
Joomlas2Go! protects the privacy of those who visit our website. The following guidelines show our privacy and return policy. Any changes we make to this policy will be posted here:
Each visit to Joomlas2Go!’s website produces non-personal information: a log file that indicates time of visit, the domain name of your machine, the file(s) which your visit generated and the type of web browser and operating system you are using.
We do not share such information with third parties. We use it internally to respond to your inquiries, for system administration and to track and analyze site usage, security and maintenance policies.
With the registration of a member account we get additional personal information used for tracking usage and payment of new members rights. The creation of an account will also give the new member a so called user page which may allow or not the user to interact with other users and the information shown on these pages could be punctually publicly available.
Joomlas2Go! do not store payment information at all. We use highly secured third party payment services to protect the donation transactions and as such all information regarding the concrete method of payment, credit card info etc. is stored with the third party provides such as Paypal or eventually any other external and credited payment gateways.
Please note that all custom jobs, completed agreements and LICENSE donations through our website are final. Therefore you can't return our works made for your of software products and we do not offer any form of refund as what you subscribe and pay for its access to Joomlas2Go! compilations and there hereafter offered services and content, used or not!.
Our compilation packs are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall Joomlas2Go! be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. Joomlas2Go! are fully tested before released but does not warranty or guarantee these compilation packs will function with all 3rd party environments, extensions and/ or browsers available out there.
- 20170106: All published packages are being scanned by default for viruses and malware using Win10Pro - Windows Defender and Malwarebytes Premium before to be packaged with 7-Zip to prevent and ensure that any infected file could be included during the compilation process due to an untimely oversight or random failure. .
Joomlas2Go! reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time except as otherwise stated herein, any change to these Terms is effective immediately after Joomlas2Go! publishes the new terms. Notice may or may not be given through e-mail, a posting on the Site or any other means by which a member may obtain notice. members and potential new users agrees to check the Site periodically for changes to these terms and overall global rules. Any use of the Site after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance of those changed terms and/or conditions.
- Firefox Portable 65.0 [2019-01-30]- phpMyAdmin 4.8.5 [2019-01-26]- Apache (1) (VC14-Win32) 2.4.38 [2019-01-21]- MySQL 5.7.25 [2019-01-21]
- Apache (1) 2.4.38 (VC14-Win32), MySQL 5.7.25 (Strict Mode), PHP (VC14-X86-ts) 7.1.26 & 7.0.33. - PhPMyAdmin 4.8.5- PHP built-in add-ons: xDebug 2.6.1 for PHP 7.1 & 7.0, IonCube Loaders 10.3.2 for PhP 7.1+ & 7.0+ .- Joomla! 3.9.2 (latest), 2.5.28 (End-Of-Life)- Firefox Portable 65.0
- Built-in add-ons: Bookmark Toolbar Menu Button, ColorZilla, DNSSEC, Flagfox, Speed Dial [FVD] New Tab Page - 3D Start Page - Sync, Web Developer, Zoom Page WE.
© 2008 - 2019 Joomlas2Go.net
Nothing here is affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters