PROMO - FIREFOX 4.98.312515 MULTISITE PACK
"Download Once Link" donation: EUR 29.00
> Or under a LICENSE from: EUR 39.00
This Joomlas2Go! Pack built-in: Joomla! 1.5.x, 2.5.x and 3..0.x versions and it is built and configured for multisite Joomla! website development at once, extensions testings, backups verifications and integrates with the built-in FIREFOX Portable browser and its 'Speed Dial' extension with multi-desktop tab feature configured by default.
- This Joomlas2Go! Pack is compiled and designed to run standalone within the extracted main instalation folder/directory (aka E:\PFIRMSITE-XXXXXX or F:\PFIRMSITE-XXXXXXX... ). Do not forget to read the Installation and Start-Up guidelines provided for this specific Joomlas2Go! Pack and pay a look to the compiled FAQ's available at the HELPDESK/ FORUM that, with no doubt, will make your learning transition easier, maintime you discover the tricks :-)
Integrates: Server2go 1.8.1 WAMP Mod. (Apache 2.2.15, PHP 5.3.2, SQLite, MySQL 5.1.46) with: IonCube loaders, Source Guardian loaders and PHP/MySQL Support enabled by default for: InnoDB Tables, PDO, cURL, mod_rewrite, iconv, OpenSSL, SOAP, TIDY, XSL, APC, DomXML, GD2Library; dba, imap, ldap, pgsql, ssnmp, MBString, MCrypt, MHash and XMLPC; The CD.Configurator.exe with: Joomla! 1.5.26, Joomla!,1.5.26 with NO SAMPLE DATA, Joomla! 2.5.11, Joomla! 2.5.11 with NO SAMPLE DATA, Joomla! 3.1.1 and Joomla! 3.1.1 with NO SAMPLE DATA built-in. Everything running inside the integrated Firefox 20.0.1 Portable browser powered with its "SpeedDial" Extension by default.
- Firefox settings can be customized by the final user and all the changes made will be automatically saved after the Joomlas2Go! server shutdown.
- Multiple desktops: "Joomlas2Go! Development" and a "Demo - Porfolio" Speed Dials, both already created and ready to use.
- Firefox Interface Multi-Language feature powered with the 'Locale Switcher' Firefox extension. Languages included by default: Chinese, Dutch, English (default), Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Ukranian. Additional Firefox Interface Language Packs available HERE
- Visit the TO-DO List before, if you wish to Donate / Download for the latest version.. May be I have something planned to improve this pack, tomorrow ;-)
- You may visit the CHANGELOG List to see the last (6 months) improvements.
IMPORTANT: The built-in Joomlas2Go! custom EXE files (Joomlas2go*.exe. CD-Configurator*.exe, cjtmps.exe andÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ cjtmpsclnr.exe) has been verified that are FREE of virus at the moment that where compiled using this solutions: Microsoft Security Esentials, AVG Antivirus & MalwareBytes.
-NOTE that your anti-virus program may mistakenly "detect" a virus in this program. It's a "false-positive". In that case you should contact your antivirus support and let them to confirm the false-positive as the first step and reporting us if any virus confirmation should be finally confirmed.
-To have 'Heuristic' scan enabled in your Antivirus solution increase the possibilities of potential virus warnings. Consider to disable heuristic scanning right after you get verified the files by the support service of your Antivirus solution provider.
Installation & Quick Start Guide:
>>INSTALL & START-UP GUIDE:
>Video Tutorial: Multisite - Start-Up Guide available
1) Extract the main directory (aka JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX) included using 7-Zip and extract it to the ROOT of any logical partition or HD available (aka E:\JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX or F:JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX... or, if no other logical partition or HD available, to C:\JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX (note that to use the system drive or partition may need to set 'Administrator Rights' giving 'full control' to user 'everyone' to the main directory C:\JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX on some MS Windows 7 or Vista systems to be able to install extensions or to use some components like AkeebaBackup within your Joomla! Project. Recommended to use the root of any other logical data partition or hard disk to around the mentioned potential Windows 7 & Vista requirement on some systems).
2) You may rename the main directory as you wish but always with as much short name as possible and without blanks (on this guide, renamed E:\JFIRMSITE-XXXXXX to: E:\MyJoomla)
4) After extraction, you will see inside the new main directory (aka E:\MyJoomla) two *.exe files as follows:
- CD-Configurator*.exe: This should be needed only after your Joomla! Project will be ready and only if you wish to prepare the content of your main Joomlas2Go! directory to be burned and work from a non-writable media like CD/DVD (If you are sure you will never need this feature available, just delete it).
- Joomla2Go*.exe: This file is the one you must run to Start-up the server the preset browser window and your Joomla! Project.
5) To shutdown the server, close the browser window first and right-click on the new green or yellow icon located at the system tray, close to the Windows clock at the down-right side of your screen and left-click on 'Close Joomlas2Go!'
>> MOST COMMON START-UP QUESTIONS:
> How can I access to my desired Joomla! Project frontpage? Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial' or 'Desktop' browser feature to open the frontend of your desided Joomla! Project but you may load it going to: http://127.0.0.1:4001/joomlas2go**/
> How can I access to the Joomla! Administrator back end area? Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial' or 'Desktop' browser feature but you may load it going to: http://127.0.0.1:4001/joomlas2go**/administrator/ and login, by default, with username: admin and password: demo .
> How can I access to PhPMyAdmin to manage my DB's? Recommended to use the built-in 'Speed Dial' or 'Desktop' browser feature but you may load it going to: http://127.0.0.1:4001/phpmyadmin/ and login with username: root and password: (empty/nothing/blank)
> Where are my Joomla! files located? As some examples your Joomla! files are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\htdocs\joomlas2go15 for a Joomla! 1.5 Project, at \joomlas2go\htdocs\joomlas2go25 for a Joomla! 2.5 Project....
> Where are the MySQL DB tables located? As some examples your MySQL DB's are, by default, located at: \joomlas2go\dbdir\js2go15db for a Joomla! 1.5 Project, or at \joomlas2go\dbdir\js2go25db for a Joomla! 2.5 Project...